Last Updated : July 2018
- After traveling all around the world in 2017, I’ve moved to Dublin with my girlfriend in January 2018.
- I’m continuing to work remotely as a digital consultant on behalf of marketing agencies, consumer brands, and technology companies and am helping with a few new exciting projects, including 2 blockchain-related projects.
- Really enjoying the run of my home country of France in this 2018 Football World Cup.
- Visited Toronto for the first une and fell in love with this city!
- Also attended my first Indian Wedding.
- 📽: Currently rewatching the Rocky saga [=]
- 📖: “Soccernomics” by Simon Kuper
- 📺: The Expanse – Season 03 on Netflix, and The Wire for the first time
- 🎵: Complexion’s radio show “The Future Beats Show“
What is /now?
Most websites have a link that says “about”. It goes to a page that tells you something about the background of this person or business. For short, people just call it an “about page”. Most websites have a link that says “contact”. It goes to a page that tells you how to contact this person or business. For short, people just call it a “contact page”. So a website with a link that says “now” goes to a page that tells you what this person is focused on at this point in their life.For short, we call it a “now page”.Don’t Twitter and Facebook updates do that? No. If I wonder how someone is doing these days, it doesn’t help me to see that they went on vacation last week, are upset about something in the news, or even got a new job. That’s not the big picture.