At this point, I have between 30-45 days to figure out a better solution to find something new to work on. I still have a couple of smaller ongoing missions, but I need something better.
- I can look for another mission, some more client work.
- Or, I can try and cook up my own thing. Whatever that thing may be.
This is more in line with what I already do. The idea is to look for another mission, first through word of mouth, in my network of friends and acquaintances, and professional connection.
Ideally, I’d prefer working with people that I can already reach, around me — it’s easier, pays better, and beyond that, I prefer working with people that I know, where there’s already a built-in level of trust.
When it comes to client work, my reputation is at play, and thus, it becomes easier to convince someone to work with me if we already have contacts in common who can vouch for them, or for me.
This is slightly different than focusing on a client project, but setting up an online course has been on my mind for a long time.
– …is underserved.
– …I am legitimate enough to try and help.
So yeah, that’s where I’m at for now. I still have more things to think about, and a trip to Amsterdam this weekend. But the bottom line is that I’d love your input — what do you think I should focus on?
In this case :
– what topic do you feel I have expertise on?
– what is the value and what are the strengths that you feel I could bring, in offering an online course?Thanks for your help you guys!